15481 East 2000 N Rd
Pontiac, IL 61764
Used 2019 Heartland Big Country 3850 MB
Heartland Big Country fifth wheel 3850 MB highlights:
- Quad Slide Outs
- Spacious Kitchen
Your whole family will find plenty of room to spread out and enjoy their time in this quad slide out Big Country 3850 MB fifth wheel. The rear living area features plenty of seating space with a sofa and optional theater seats. Just off of the kitchen there is a den with a sofa and a spot for a TV. Above you will find a loft that you kids are sure to enjoy! You can enter the private front bedroom from either the hallway or from the bathroom. In the bedroom there is a slide out with a king bed plus plenty of storage and the corner wardrobe has even been prepped for a washer and dryer!
Get ready to enjoy the country with a Big Country fifth wheel by Heartland. These models have a heated and enclosed underbelly which allows you to camp in all types of weather. Also along the exterior you will find large storage areas, exterior speakers, a light at the entry step, plus a six-point hydraulic level-up auto leveling system. Inside there are stained hardwood cabinets plus a deep stainless steel kitchen sink. The living room features night shades throughout to provide you the most privacy plus there is a high-output entertainment system with DVD/Bluetooth and HDMI. There are plenty of options to choose from as well as the Elite Package and the Independence Package.
Interior Color: BROWN
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3070 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||13884 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2188 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Pontiac RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 800-729-5419 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.