Alliance RV Avenue Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
Make an alliance with a great weekend getaway and an Avenue fifth wheel by Alliance RV! Their 101 in. wide-body construction and innovative storage solutions with hidden storage behind the TV, inside end tables, ottoman and dinette chairs provide more walking around space while keeping your items out of the way.
Azdel composite sidewalls are throughout the inside and out, and a benchmark chassis creates a space saver upper deck. The flush slide out floors prevent tripping, the smart wire is color coded and numbered so you can easily figure out which wire goes where, and there are water shut off valves at all major plumbing locations for your convenience. Plus, you will have an easier time keeping the floors clean with no carpet!
Start picking out your favorite camping spots to take an Alliance RV Avenue fifth wheel to!
- 101 Inch Wide-Body Construction
- AZDEL Composite Sidewalls Inside and Out
- Benchmark Chassis – Space Saver Upper Deck
- PVC Roof – Lifetime Warranty
- Flush Slide Out Floors Throughout
- No In-Floor Heat Ducts (Main Level)
- No Carpet
- Reinforced Drawers
- Smart LED Dimmer Switch w/ Flush Can Lighting
- Industry Leading Tank Sizes (98 Fresh, 106 Grey & 53 Black)
- Industry Leading Tank Sizes (48 Fresh, 53 Grey & 53 Black) (All-Access Models Only)
- Water Shut Off Valves at All Major Plumbing Locations
- Smart Wire- Color Coded & Numbered
- Innovative Storage Solutions- Hidden Storage behind TV, Inside End Tables, Inside Ottoman & Dinette Chairs
- 16 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator
- 10 Cu. Ft. 12V Refrigerator (All-Access Models Only)
- Independence (Standard)
- Performance Running Gear (Standard)
- Ready Connect (Standard)
- King Bed (Bed Slide Floorplans Only) (N/A All-Access Models)
- 2nd 13.5K A/C (All-Access Models Only)
- OTG Package (Optional on All-Access models; Standard on all other models)
- 320 watt panel
- 20 amp controller
- Inverter prep (N/A on All-Access Models)
- 200 watt inverter (All-Access Models)
- Five dedicated outlets
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Our mission is simple - Provide our customers with the best RV ownership experience! This means creating long-term alliances with our family of product owners and dealer partners, and exceeding expectations every step of the way.
Our vision is to create a product driven by our customers, through their experience and input, and execute on those ideas at the highest level. Innovation and product development is best done in collaboration with the RVing community, and we are listening. Many of us here at Alliance RV have spent the majority of our careers in the RV industry, and we believe our RV owners and dealer partners will welcome an independent and truly different manufacturer that is transparent and dedicated to their customers.
Located on 110 acres in the heart of Elkhart, Indiana, Alliance RV recently broke ground on our state-of-the-art production facility. Production will begin in January 2020 with our first product line focused on the luxury fifth wheel market. As our progress continues and our designs unfold, we encourage you to join our Facebook group (Alliance RV Group). We are constantly (and obsessively) engaging our future customers to drive what we build at Alliance RV.