Viking Express Series Folding Pop-Up Camper RVs For Sale
The Viking Express Series folding pop-up campers can be defined as basic but easy to use, easy to tow, and easy to set up! Plus, each model is easy to enjoy! Simply load up your gear for the weekend and set out to your favorite camping location.
Each model offers a comfortable sleeping space so that you can avoid waking up with a strained back in the morning, and an additional help at night are the LED exterior lights so that you can find your campsite even in the complete dark.
When you are ready to let go of the hustle and bustle of life and enjoy the simpler things, come choose a Viking Express Series folding pop-up camper. You'll be glad you did!
Express Series Features:
Viking Express Features
- Tubular Steel Frame
- Heavy Duty Dolly Jack with Wheel (9.0TD)
- Wide Trac Ultralube Spring Axle
- Electric Brakes
- Radial Tires
- Aluminum Rims (9.0TD)
- Scissor Style Jacks with Pads (4)
- Laminated Aluminum Skin Walls (9.0)
- Laminated Fiberglass Walls (9.0TD)
- LED Exterior Lights
- Exterior Wall Mount LP Grill (9.0TD)
- 120 Volt GFI Exterior Recept (9.0TD)
- Interior Courtesy Lights (9.0TD)
- 100% Adhesion Residential Grade Linoleum
- Dark Ash Cabinetry
- Residential Laminated Countertops
- Electric Refrigerator 1.6 Cu. Ft. (9.0TD)
- 12 Volt LED Interior Lights
- 120 Volt Interior Outlets (9.0TD)
- LED Bunk Fan/Light(s)
- Thetford Porta Potti (N/A 9.0TD)
- Screen Room with Privacy Flaps (N/A 9.0)
- 40 Watt Zamp Portable Solar Panel
- 80 Watt Zamp Portable Solar Panel
- Bolt On Swivel Tongue Jack (9.0)
- “Jack It” Bike Rack (N/A 9.0)
- Toylok Cargo Security System
Deluxe Package (9.0TD)
- 12 Amp Converter
- 7 Way Pigtail
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 5,000 BTU A/C
- AM/FM Bluetooth Stereo with Speakers
- 1.2 Cu. Ft. 110 Volt Refrigerator
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Viking Recreational Vehicles have been around since 1972 and are a superb line of folding camping trailers. These compact, lightweight, easy–to–tow RVs appeal to young families discovering the pleasures of camping. The Viking camping trailers are manufactured today in a Centerville, Michigan, manufacturing facility, and owned by Forest River. Viking products, represent the hottest products on the market with a clear and simple focus...great product, great price, great value. One of the most recognized brands throughout the RV industry, and a name you can trust!