Highland Ridge RV Open Range Light Fifth Wheel
The Open Range Light travel trailers and fifth wheels by Highland Ridge RV were specifically designed for late model half-ton pickups. Each unit was created for ultimate space inside and light weight for better towing.
From the construction being 10-15% lighter than the competition, the industry leading PVC roofing membrane with a 15 year non-prorated warranty, and a fiberglass front cap, to the inside linoleum flooring, stainless steel appliances, and solid surface countertops in the kitchen, you will see how these units are lightweight, durable and stylish.
Come see the latest Open Range Light travel trailers or fifth wheels by Highland Ridge RV and make your best lightweight selection today!
Open Range Light Features:
Construction & Exterior
- Aluminum Wheels w/Nitro Filled Radial Tires
- Key-Alike System
- Laminated Floor w/ 24" On Center Floor Joists
- LP Quick Connect
- No Heat Registers in Main Floor
- PVC Roofing membrane (15 Year Warranty Non-Prorated)
- 15k A/C Quiet Residential Return
- 10-15% Lighter than Competition
- (3) 20# LP Tanks (Fifth Wheels)
Construction & Exterior Options
- 4 Point Leveling System (Fifth Wheels)
- BBQ Grill w/Bracket
- Bike Rack (Front) (Travel Trailers)
- Power Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks (Travel Trailers)
- 13.5k BTU Air Conditioner Ducted w/"Quick Cool" Feature (2nd A/C)
- Flush Floor Slideouts (Main Living Area)
- LED Lighting in Ceiling
- Pet Friendly
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pull Out Pet Dishes (Fifth Wheels)
- U-Lounge IPO Theater Seats & Booth (Select Models) (TT's 275, 312) (FW's 295 Only)
- Recliners IPO Theater Seats (Select Models) (280 only)
- Table & Chairs IPO Dinette Booth (Select Models)
- Tri-Fold Sofa IPO Theater Seats (Select Models) ((TT's N/A 275, 291)) (FW's 280, 295 Only)
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator (Fifth Wheels)
- Residential 10 cu.ft. Refrigerator
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Hanging Shirt Closet
- Nightstand w/Drawers
- Queen Bed
- Solid Interior Bedroom Door
Electrical & Plumbing
- Water Pump w/Attached Filter/Strainer
- 50 Amp Service
- 52 Gal. Fresh Water Capacity
Platinum Package (Mandatory)
- 26" Full Width Entry Door
- Aluminum Tread Entry Steps
- Frameless Windows
- Power Awning w/LED Light and Integrated Speakers
- Prepped for Observation Camera
- 39" LED TV
- Digital TV Antenna
- Stereo/CD/DVD Player w/Bluetooth
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- Lino Throughout Main Living Area & Slide Out (No Carpet)
- Theater Seating w/Heat & Massage
- Solid Surface Counter Tops in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Stainless Steel Farm Sink w/High-Rise Faucet
- Quick Recovery Gas/Electric Water Heater
- Porcelain Toilet w/Foot Pedal Flush
- Radius Corner Shower w/Glass Doors
Customer Convenience Package (Mandatory)
- Fiberglass Front Cap
- Outside Docking Station
- Power Landing Gear (Fifth Wheels)
- Prepped for Portable Solar Panels
- Roof Access Ladder
- Spare Tire w/Bracket & Cover
- Thermal Package
- Sink Covers (Fifth Wheels)
- Battery Disconnect Switch
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."