Highland Ridge RV Open Range Conventional Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Open Range Conventional travel trailers by Highland Ridge are anything by ordinary! You will be getting a strong, durable trailer thanks to the Magnum Roof System, and the nitrogen filled radial tires provide better handling for a smooth ride to the campground.
Inside, you'll find many at-home comforts such as, hardwood cabinet doors, residential vinyl flooring throughout, an 81" ceiling height, and more! The power awning with LED lights and integrated speakers are sure to be a big hit when entertaining friends. Each model includes plenty of storage inside for your belongings and the outside storage will be perfect for tackle boxes, tools, and lawn chairs.
The open road is waiting for you in an Open Range Conventional travel trailer by Highland Ridge!
Open Range Conventional Features:
Standard Features (2021)
Construction & Exterior
- 120 GFCI Protected Receptacle
- 5/8" Main Floor Decking
- 96" Exterior Width
- E-Z® Lube Axles
- Fiberglass Insulation
- Flexible LP Lines
- Galvanized Wheel Wells
- In-Frame Battery Rack
- Lighted Pass-Through Storage (Dual Axle Models)
- LP Quick Connect (Dual Axles Only)
- Magnetic Baggage Door Catches
- Magnum Roof System
- PVC Roofing membrane
- Rain Guttering with Molded Drip Spouts
- Rear Camera Prep
- Safety Bumper with Drain Hose Carrier & End Caps
- Self-Adjusting Electric Brakes
- Tinted Safety-Glass Windows
- 81" Interior Height
- Cable & Satellite Prep
- Hardwood Cabinet Doors
- LED Lighting
- No Floor Heat Registers
- Pleated Night Shades
- Pocket-Screwed Lumbercore Cabinet Construction
- Residential Vinyl Flooring Throughout
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Double-Over-Double Bunk Beds with 600 lb Capacity (Select Models)
- Foot Flush Toilet
- LED TV with AM/FM/Bluetooth Radio & Soundbar (Dual Axle Models)
- 75 lb. Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Range hood
- Residential High-Rise Faucet
- Seamless Pressed Membrane Kitchen Countertops
- Single Basin Under-Mount Sink (Single Axle Models)
- Stainless Single Basin Under-Mount Sink (Dual Axle Models)
Customer Convenience Package
- Stabilizer Jacks (2) (Single Axle Models)
- Stabilizer Jacks (4) (Dual Axle Models)
- 13.5K A/C (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard)
- 20 lb LP Bottle (Single Axle Models)
- 2-30lb. LP Bottles with Cover (Dual Axles Only)
- Black Front Diamond Plate
- E-Z Store Detachable Cord (Dual Axle Models)
- Entrance Door with Screen & Window (Dual Axle Models)
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly (Dual Axles Only)
- Nitrogen Filled Radial Tires
- Outside Docking Station (Dual Axles Only)
- Power Awning with LED Lighting & Integrated Speakers
- Power Tongue Jack (Dual Axles Only)
- Solar Prep
- Spare Tire with Carrier (Dual Axles Only)
- Digital TV Antenna
- Bedspread (Dual Axles Only)
- 3 Burner Cooktop with Glass Cover (Single Axle CCP/Dual Axle Standard with Oven)
- Oven (Dual Axle Models)
- Stainless Steel Appliances (Dual Axles Only)
- Gas DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater Bypass
- Powered Bathroom Vent
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Highland Ridge RV was formed in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV, which had started manufacturing RVs in 2007. Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. Highland Ridge RV is proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
Highland Ridge RV was founded with passion for innovation and a drive to make a better product using advanced technologies in construction materials — all at an affordable consumer price. Highland Ridge set out to develop RVs that were more spacious on the inside and weighed less than the competition — they have done just that. More room and less weight have been one of the driving forces behind all of Highland Ridge RV's products. Innovation shares equal importance. With features such as the outdoor patio and the flush floor slide, Highland Ridge RV has pioneered many of the advancements seen in the RV industry.
Today, Highland Ridge RV carries that same passion, continuing to improve and innovate year after year.
Own the outdoors with Highland Ridge RV.
Focus on designing, producing and delivering great towable RV's every time so our customers can enjoy great camping experiences and memories.
We manufacture towable RV's, both Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels, sold through our dealer network in the U.S. and Canada. We strive to create towable RV's that meet the needs of the marketplace and are considered the best in quality and value. We measure ourselves based on what our dealers and retail customers tell us about our products. Our goal is to meet and exceed our customers' expectations in all that we do.
At Highland Ridge RV, we are on a mission to…
- Fulfill the trailer needs of our dealer base and retail customers, and in doing so, exceed their expectations for service, quality, and value.
- Earn our dealers' retail customers' and employees' long-term loyalty by delivering more than we promise, in a fair and honest business manner.
- Motivate our employees to provide exceptional service and quality to our retail customers and dealers.
- Compensate our employees fairly and provide opportunity for personal growth within our company.
- Although it is our goal to provide a product that exceeds our customer needs and level of quality, we do not strive to be the biggest or most profitable. In the end, we believe satisfied customers, dealers and employees will bring growth and long-term profitability for all.
- At Highland Ridge RV our motto is "OWN THE OUTDOORS."