Highland Ridge RV Mesa Ridge XLT Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
These Highland Ridge RV Mesa Ridge XLT mid-profile fifth wheels have a spacious living area and bedroom, as well as residential amenities that will make you feel right at home! You will also appreciate the tinted automotive front window, the queen bed with an adjustable power base, and the TravelLINK smart RV system which allows you to control most of the unit through Bluetooth, plus it is even prepped for WiFi.
With a 100" wide body frame and an ACCU-SLIDE slide system that has 42" deep four corner compression, you can freely move about. The mandatory Executive package includes stainless steel appliances, USB/12V charging port, and a cutting board and sink strainer to make life a littler easier. You can even camp in every season thanks to the mandatory Four Season package which even has double insulated baggage doors and a high performance furnace!
Don't waste anymore time, come find the perfect Highland Ridge RV Mesa Ridge XLT fifth wheel today!
Mesa Ridge XLT Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- 100” wide body frame
- 2" receiver hitch
- 3-20 lb. LP bottles
- 50 amp service
- ACCU-SLIDE™ slide system (42” deep 4-corner compression)
- Battery disconnect switch
- Brass hanger bushings with wet bolts
- Equa-Flex® axle suspension
- Exterior grill hookup quick connect port
- Laminated block foam floor
- PVC roofing membrane (limited lifetime warranty)
- Roof ladder
- Self-adjusting electric brakes
- Spare tire
- TuffShell™ - vacuum bonded laminated construction, reinforced with heavy-duty fiberglass and welded aluminum frames
- 75 lb. ball bearing drawer guides
- 60" X 80" residential size queen bed with adjustable power base
- Cable and satellite prep
- Flush floor slides with residential vinyl flooring
- Large oven and 3-burner range with flush mount glass cover
- LED interior lighting
- Observation camera prep
- Residential microwave
- Roller blackout night shades
- Theater seating with heat and massage
- Wall controlled power vent (kitchen/living room area)
- Washer/dryer prep
- Wi-Fi ready
Executive Package (Mandatory)
- 15,000 BTU roof mounted A/C
- 76” X 28” entrance door
- AM/FM/HDMI/USB/AUX Bluetooth® sound bar stereo with outdoor zones speakers
- Cutting board and sink strainer
- Digital TV antenna
- Interior convenience center light
- Keyed-Alike® entry and baggage doors
- LED HDTV
- Marine grade exterior speakers (2)
- Painted fiberglass front cap with LED lighting and automotive tinted window
- Power awning with LED lighting
- Quick recovery gas/electric water heater
- Quick release fresh water drain
- Residential high-rise faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Single Basin stainless steel under-mount kitchen sink
- Solar prep
- Solid swing-down entry step
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops
- Stainless steel appliances
- TravelLINK™ - Smart RV system that allows for Bluetooth® control of awnings, lighting, slides, heating, cooling, auto-levelers and more
- USB/12V Charging Port
Four Season Package (Mandatory)
- Double insulated baggage doors
- Ducted heat to underbelly with cold air return
- Enclosed cable operated gate valves
- Enclosed exterior docking station with black tank flush
- Heated and enclosed underbelly
- High performance furnace
- R-38 reflective foil insulation in ceiling and underbelly
- R-9 block foam insulation in sidewalls
- 13,500 BTU ducted 2nd a/c
- 12 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 14 cu. ft. residential refrigerator
- BBQ grill
- Booth dinette with theater seating (N/A 264RLS)
- Booth dinette with theater seating ipo standard u-lounge sofa (364BHS)
- Folding dinette chairs (2) N/A with u-lounge sofa
- Frameless dual pane windows
- Generator prep - LP
- Main bedroom TV - 32"
- Observation camera
- Slideout awning covers
- Table and chairs with theater seating ipo standard u-lounge sofa (364BHS)
- Tri-fold sofa in bunkroom (354MBH)
- TV trays - 2 (only available with theater seating)
- Wall controlled power vent - bathroom
- Wi-Fi Router
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
For us, it’s all about solving the problems RVers encounter every day, building the RVer’s RV. Through deliberate design, year after year, we come up with creative RV solutions that make time at camp a little easier, and a lot more comfortable. You’ll enjoy time spent in your home away from home and own the outdoors with a Highland Ridge RV.
It all started in March of 2014 when Jayco purchased assets of Open Range RV. Today, Highland Ridge RV is a subsidiary of Jayco and operates its own manufacturing facilities, service and warranty group, sales team, management and leadership teams. We’re proud to be associated with a company that shares our same commitment to great quality, integrity, vision and values.
The Highland Assurance is our commitment to quality and deliberate design. It’s building RVs that are rooted in the experiences and suggestions of RVers who know what they like, what works and what doesn’t. Most importantly, it’s about assuring you an enjoyable and trouble-free experience. From the factory to the campground, we’ve got your back.