Forest River RV Surveyor Legend Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Forest River Surveyor Legend travel trailers are the "Best Constructed, Most Turn-Key Ready-to-Go RV on the market today and it's easy to see why! The durable Azdel composite panels are resistant to rot, lighter than wood, and include superior insulating properties so you can enjoy your travel trailer for years to come.
Each Surveyor Legend travel trailer includes features and options that will provide you with the "Best Value Trailer" in the industry so you can enjoy each camping experience to the fullest. There are a variety of floorplans to choose from, including sub-4,000 lb. models that start below 4,000 lbs. for an easy tow, and Murphy bed models that feature the easy to use "Latch & Catch" system and true queen-size 60" x 80" beds!
The Surveyor Legend travel trailers by Forest River allow you to never stop exploring. Choose your favorite layout today and start making memories!
Surveyor Legend 19MDBLE
Surveyor Legend 19RBLE
Surveyor Legend 203RKLE
Surveyor Legend 252RBLE(1 in stock)
Surveyor Legend Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Turn Key Camp Essentials Package (Mandatory)
- 15K High Performance A/C
- Concealed Heat Ducts (Sub-4's Ductless) w/ Dedicated Duct to Sealed Underbelly
- Black Tank Flush
- Friction Hinge Black Glass Entry Door(s)
- Rear Camera Prep
- Adjustable Platform Step w/ Night Light (Main Entry)
- 3/4" Stab Jack Drill Bit & Holder
- Oversized Safety Assist Handle
- Rooftop Solar Prep
- Motion Sensor LED Lighting in Front P/T
- Power Tongue Jack
- One Touch Electric Awning w/ LED Lightstrip
- Outdoor Kitchen - Gas Griddle, Sink, Refer & Side Shelf (Sub-4s - Griddle & Shelf)
- Exterior Spray Port
- Azdel Composite Walls
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Linoleum
- Roof Ladder
- 10 Cu Ft 12V Black Glass Refrigerator
- Residential Kitchen/Bath Faucets
- Grated Kitchen Sink Cover
- Surf(x)® Seamless Countertops T/O
- Residential Range Top w/ Glass Cover
- Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Residential Cutting Board w/ Bracket
- Porcelain Toilet
- Residential Vanity Mirror w/ Storage
- EZ-Access Dinette Storage
Surveyor legend Package (Mandatory)
- Automotive Style Tinted Front Windshield
- Slow Close Retractable Shower Door
- Multi-Zone Bluetooth Stereo
- Pleated Night Shades T/O
- HD LED TV
- 2nd A/C 13.5K Bedroom Requires 50 Amp Service - (276, 296)
- 50 AMP Service Prep 2nd A/C (276, 296)
- Arctic Package
- Bike/Utility Rack
- Theater Seating In Place Of Trifold Sofa (252, 276, 296)
- Theater Seating In Place Of Booth Dinette (202, 203)
- Trifold Sofa In Place Of Booth Dinette (202, 203)
- Canadian Standard Z240
- Canadian MVSA (Required in all Canadian Provinces)
- Nebraska State Seal
- Washington State Seal
Optional Diamond Dealer Package
- Roof Mounted 80W Solar
- TST Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Central Vac System
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.