Forest River RV Surveyor Legend Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The Forest River Surveyor Legend travel trailers are the "Best Constructed, Most Turn-Key Ready-to-Go" RV on the market today and it's easy to see why! The durable Azdel composite walls are resistant to rot, lighter than wood, and include superior insulating properties so you can enjoy your travel trailer for years to come.
Each Surveyor Legend travel trailer includes features and options that will provide you with the "Best Value Trailer" in the industry so you can enjoy each camping experience to the fullest. There are a variety of floorplans to choose from, including sub-4,000 lb. models that start below 4,000 lbs. for an easy tow, and Murphy bed models that feature the easy to use "Latch & Catch" system and true queen-size 60" x 80" beds!
The Surveyor Legend travel trailers by Forest River allow you to never stop exploring. Choose your favorite layout today and start making memories!
Surveyor Legend 19MDBLE
Surveyor Legend 19RBLE
Surveyor Legend 203RKLE
Surveyor Legend 252RBLE
Surveyor Legend Features:
Standard Features (2024)
Turn Key Camp Essentials Package (Mandatory)
- Extended Season Ready
- 2" Aluminum Framed Floor w/ Block Foam Insulation
- Sealed Underbelly w/ Forced Heat & Radiant Foil Insulation
- 12V Tank Heaters
- Goodyear® Tires
- 15K A/C
- 200 Watt Solar Panel & 30 Amp Solar Controller
- Solar Inverter Prep
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Electric Awning w/ LED Light strip
- Central Vacuum System
- 10 Cu. Ft. 12V Black Glass Refrigerator
- Adjustable Platform Entry Step w/ Night Light (All Entries)
- Friction Hinge Black Glass Entry Door(s)
- 2" Rear Accessory Hitch
- Large Safety Assist Handle
- Tankless Water Heater
- Carpet-Free Interiors
- Black Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink
- Residential Cutting Board/ Sink Cover w/ Mounting Bracket
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Porcelain Toilet
- Roller Shades T/O
- Upgraded Slow-Close Shower Door
- HD TV
- Residential Faucets
- Surf(x)® Seamless Countertops T/O
- Residential Dinette Light
- Residential Range Top w/ Glass Cover
- Residential Vanity Mirror w/ Storage
- Under Bed Storage Drawers & Motion Lighting (Select Models)
- EZ-Open Trifold Sofa (Select Models)
- Congoleum® Carefree Linoleum
- Outdoor Kitchen - Gas Griddle, Sink, Refer (Sub-4s - Griddle & Shelf)
- Exterior Spray Port
- Power Tongue Jack w/ Hitch Light
- Black Tank Flush
- Aluminum Wheels
- Motion Sensor LED Lighting in Front P/T
- 3/4" Drill bit for Manual Jacks
- Roof Ladder Prep
- Rear Camera Prep
- Azdel Composite Walls
- PVC Roof
Surveyor Legend Package (Mandatory)
- Automotive Style Tinted Front Windshield
- Residential Queen Size Bed
- Oversized Dinette Storage Access Doors
- Front Exterior Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Additional 200W Solar Panel
- 2nd A/C 13.5K Bedroom Requires 50 Amp Service - (235, 252, 260, 276, 296, 303)
- 50 AMP Service Prep 2nd A/C (235, 252, 260, 276, 296, 303)
- Theater Seating IPO Trifold Sofa (252, 276, 296, 303)
- Theater Seating IPO Booth Dinette (202, 203, 235, 240, 252, 260)
- Trifold Sofa IPO Booth Dinette (19BH, 19RB, 19MDB, 202, 203, 235, 240, 252, 260)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.