Coachmen RV Freedom Express Liberty Edition Travel Trailer
The Freedom Express Liberty Edition travel trailers deliver ultra-lite luxury and are value packed with industry leading features. These trailers are designed to be towed by today's mid-size SUVs and half-ton vehicles.
From the aerodynamic front profile with a gel coated fiberglass cap including LED hitch and marker lights, the exclusive Stable-Ryd suspension with a spread axle design, and a five point electric stabilizer system, towing and setting up has been made simple and safe. You will surely find a model to suit your camping needs from 28' to 35' in length with conveniences such as a push button setup Power package, a residential pull-out kitchen faucet, and pull-out drawers under the dinette, to mention a few highlights.
No matter which model you choose, you will have the freedom to explore in a Coachmen Freedom Express Liberty Edition travel trailer on your next family adventure. Come select the model that fits your camping style!
Freedom Express Liberty Edition 320BHDSLE(4 in stock)
Freedom Express Liberty Edition 324RLDSLE(3 in stock)
Freedom Express Liberty Edition Features:
- Stable-Ryd® Suspension
- - Spread axle improves weight distribution.
- - Wide track axles provide a wider, more secure stance on the road.
- - Spread axle design allows us to reduce the tongue weight for optimum performance.
- - Spread axle design reduces sway caused by crosswinds.
- - Laminated sidewalls and floor
- - Azdel behind the fiberglass
- - Bow trusses aluminum and wood
- - Rod and angle crossmembers in frame
- - All tanks mounted under floor to lower center of gravity and improve interior storage.
- - Aerodynamic front profile (Cuts through the air)
- - Enclosed underbelly reduces turbulence/drag. (Select models)
- 3M breathable graphics
- Tinted, safety glass windows
- Crowned trusses
- Aluminum reinforced with 3/8” roof decking
- EPDM bright white rubber roofing
- Azdel composite panels
- Aerodynamic front profile
- Dual 20 lb. LP gas tanks
- Welded aluminum structure, vacuum bonded sidewalls and flooring
- Smooth exterior fiberglass skin
- Aluminum framed openings
- Fully enclosed, heated underbelly
- Fully welded tubular aluminum floor structure
- Happijac SureTrac™, rack and pinion, and Schwintek slide systems
- Congoleum Designer Carefree Resilient Flooring
- Powder E-coated, welded I-beam frame
- Super-Lube® axle hubs
- Stable-Ryd® spread axle design (25’ and above)
- Nitrogen filled radial tires
Liberty Edition Package
- Two Exclusive Liberty Décors - Walnut & Teak
- Exclusive Liberty Edition Graphics
- Gel Coated Fiberglass Cap with LED Hitch and Marker Lights
- Front Rock Guard on Cap
- Five Point Electric Stabilizer System
- Adjustable Aluminum Solid Steps (N/A 321FEDSLE)
- Slam Latch Baggage Doors on Pass through Storage
- Enclosed and Heated Gate Valves
- Enclosed Central Control Panel for Switches and Gauges
- Raised Panel Glazed Mesa Maple Upper Cabinet Doors
- Solid Surface Kitchen Countertop
- Undermount Stonecast Sink
- Solid Surface Sink Covers
- Subway Tile Backsplash
- Residential Pull-Out Faucet
- Decorative Light Over Dinette & Matching Wall Sconce
- Hide-A-Bed Sofa
- Pull-out Drawers Under Dinette
- Designer Bedspread
- Electric Fireplace (NA 276RKDSLE)
- Larger 8 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- Winegard WiFi & 4G LTE Extender
- 10.7 Cu. Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator
- Radiant/Thermal Barrier Package
- Outdoor Grill Station (Standard on Camp Kitchen & 293RLDSLE)
- 15,000 BTU Roof Air Conditioner
- 50 AMP Service w/ 2nd A/C Prep
- Second 15K Roof A/C (Requires 50 AMP Prep)
- Frameless Windows
- Free Standing Table w/4 Chairs
- Canadian Compliance
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Coachmen RV is built upon a simple principle … “Dedicated to the enrichment of your life.” By providing you with long term value through all that we do, our focus is on providing a product with superior value and backing it through superior service and support. Once you become a Coachmen owner, we are committed to enhancing your Coachmen RV ownership and lifestyle experience… creating friends for life and memories that will last a lifetime.
At Coachmen you will find a rich history of commitment from our Team Members. This commitment extends to our owners and in the pride we have for our brand. The close relationship that we share with our owners and our dealers is a quality that others have been trying to mimic over our 50 year history. Our goals and principles remain well in focus.
We do create customers for life