We’re looking for the perfect fall recipe to add to your camping menu; we’ve got you covered! Take home this camping recipe for campfire apple crisps, and you will have the perfect fall treat for around the campfire.
Recipe adapted from one on RecipesFromAPantry.com
- Olive Oil
- Maple syrup
- Ground cinnamon
- Build a strong campfire and prepare four foil squares for the packets.
- Wash, core, and slice the apples, then divide among the packets.
- Drizzle olive oil and maple syrup over the apples and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Top with granola and seal the packets, being sure to prevent the steam from escaping.
- Add to the grill and cook for 15-20 minutes. Be sure to turn the packets halfway through.
- Remove the packets from the heat and serve hot with a scoop of ice cream.
Contact us today to find the perfect RV for all of your vacations.