Forest River RV R Pod Travel Trailers
R Pod by Forest River lite travel trailers are the first of their kind to make luxury affordable. The R Pod is the lightest in weight in its class but packed full of all the amenities for a long or short trip. With its unique shape and construction the R Pod is a step outside its class.
With residential cabinetry, hardwood drawers and expandable cargo netting for storage the R Pod is fully equipped. Enjoy a movie on the optional 9" widescreen LCD drop-down TV which also includes a AM/FM/CD stereo and DVD player with remote control. The R Pod also includes a fully functioning galley including a 4.2 cubic foot 3-way refrigerator that provides enough space for those extended stays. Popular options include the convection microwave oven, r-dome awning with built-in screen room and air conditioning.
The R Pod retro travel trailer from Forest River is ready to go when you are . . . this is where YOUR journey begins!
Single Slide R-Pod Travel Trailer, Rear Queen Bed w/Overhead Ent. Center, Bath w/Toilet, Slideout Single Galley Sink/2 Burner Range & Refrig., Overhead Cab., Front Booth Dinette & Much More.
1 R Pod RP 177 In Stock!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Tuscany, Harvest, Espresso
||Top of Page
- Gas/Elec. DSI Water Heater
- Water Heater By-Pass System
- 3-Way Refrigerator - 4.2 cu. ft.
- Two Burner Range Top
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 12V Water Pump
- Monitor Panel
- 55 AMP Converter with Charger
- Detachable Power Cord - 28'
- Air Conditioner Ready
- 3 Speed Fantastic Fan
- Adjustable Shower Head
- Thetford Toilet
- Breakaway Switch
- Fire Extinguisher
- LP Detector
- Smoke Detector
- CO Detector
- Safety Chains
- Dead-Bolt Door Lock
- Ground Fault Protected Electrical Circuit
- Wet Bath with Integrated Toilet
- No-Wax Seamless Vinyl Flooring
- Solid Lumber Core Cabinet Fronts Assembled with Screws
- Raised Panel Cabinet Doors with Glazed Finish
- Hardwood Drawer Fronts with Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Decorative Window Treatments
- Mini Blinds where Applicable
- Bedroom Pocket Organizer
- Bathroom Pocket Organizers
- Kitchen Sink Cover
- Bathroom Sink
- E-Z Glide Dinette Table (N/A RP181G)
- Decorative Shower Curtain w/Tieback
- Custom Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- 20# LP Tank with Cover
- Aluminum Wheel Fenders
- Patio Light with Amber Lens
- Exterior 120 Volt Recept
- License Plate Holder w/Light
- Welded Aluminum Sidewalls and Floor
- Laminated Sidewalls, Floor and Roof
- Seamless Roof
- Lamilux 4000 Cool Vanilla Gel Coat Fiberglass
- Radius Entry and Baggage Doors
- Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Entry Door Step
- Black tank flush
- Rear spoiler with L.E.D. clearance lights
- TV Antenna
- One Piece Seamless Fiberglass Roof
- 6' 6" Interior Height
- Large 30-35 Gallon Holding Tanks
- Wet Bath with Integrated Toilet & Sink
- 20,000 BTU Furnace
- 6 Gallon G/E DSI Water Heater
- Independent Torsion Axle
- Aluminum Rims
- Tinted Safety Glass Windows
- 3-Speed Fantastic Fan
- Raised Panel Cabinet Doors
- 4.2 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- L.E.D. Tail Lights
- Large Folding Assist Grab Handle
- Detachable Power Cord
- Black Tank Flush
- 4 Scissor Stabilizer Jacks
R-dome Awning with Screen Room - 20 lbs.
Convection Microwave - 51 lbs.
13.5K BTU Low Profile Air Conditioner - 95 lbs.
Axle Riser - 20 lbs.
Bike Carrier (2 bikes) - 13 lbs.
- 19" LCD Flat Screen TV (RP176 & RP176T) (STD. RP181G, RP182G) - 15 lbs.
Dolby Digital AM/FM/CD/DVD/ TV Combo - 7 lbs.
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational products. Today that vision is a reality.
Continually growing, Forest River operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the midwest and west coast.Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer.
|Top of Page
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet try - RV Finder!
Pontiac RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our web site pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 1-800-729-5149 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.